HPA adapter for GBB Mk.I
SALE GBB HPA
The first version of the popular HPA adapter, available in various versions with threads that fit WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin, KWA/KSC, TM/TW or standard M6 thread. Compatible with US Foster Series 2 QD couplers, which is the most common global standard.Allows the connection of HPA systems to GBB guns. Mk.I, unlike Mk.II, does not come with blackened surface finish.
- Allows the use of HPA systems to power GBB guns by replacing the filling valve on the magazine/gun
- Available in various versions compatible with threads on WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin (M5 thread) and KWA/KSC, TM/TW or standard M6 thread
- Compatible with US Foster Series 2 QD couplings – global standard
- Unlike Mk.II version (which has blued surface finish on the stainless steel), Mk.I has surface finish in color of polished stainless steel
- Made from AlSi 304 stainless steel with polished surface finish
- Made in the Czech Republic
- Package contains 1 selected HPA adapter and 2 pcs O-rings
Advantages of using an HPA system in a GBB gun
The performance of an airsoft gun powered by conventional gas is very sensitive to the surrounding environment temperatures. Especially in sub-zero (sub 32 ºF) temperatures, it is practically impossible to use a GBB airsoft gun. The pressure of the propellant gas drops with the temperature and the gas condenses into a liquid state inside the magazine. When the gun is fired, the propellant liquid vaporizes back into its original gaseous state and further cools the gun.
Everything changes with the use of HPA. At similar low temperatures, compressed air stays in the gaseous form, therefore, practically no cooling of the gun occurs when firing. The compressed air pressure is also not so heavily affected by temperature. All you need to do is use the EPeS HPA adapter to connect your HPA system to your gun and happily fire back even when it is freezing cold.