HPA adapter for GBB SC (Self-Closing)
A new type of the popular HPA adapter, available in various versions with threads that are compatible with WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin, KWA/KSC, TM/TW or with standard M6 thread (GE M870 compatible). Compatible with US Foster Series 2 quick couplers, which is the most common global standard. Allows the connection of HPA systems to GBB guns. The SC version has a one-way valve that keeps pressure inside the magazine even after disconnecting the hose.
- The one-way self-closing valve keeps pressure inside the magazine even after disconnecting the hose
- Even after you disconnect the hose, the magazine can still fire several shots – so-called "Emergency Shot"
- Disconnection of the hose is much more silent
- Saves air in comparison with – no air leaks from the magazine after hose disconnection (standard version just empties the magazine)
- Allows the use of HPA systems to power a GBB gun by replacing the filling valve on the magazine/gun
- Available in various versions compatible with various threads:
- WE - WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin (M5 thread)
- KWA - KWA/KSC
- TM - Tokio Marui / Tanaka Works
- M6 - standard M6 thread (Golden Eagle M870 shotgun compatible)
- Compatible with US type Foster Series 2 QD couplers – global standard
- Compared with Mk.I, our Mk.II has several small geometry improvements for optimized fit into the Foster coupler connection and improved design of the threaded part of the adapter in versions for KWA/KSC and TM/TW
- Design geometry based on Mk.II adapter, it also retains its blackened finish and therefore its TactiCool rating as well
- Made from AlSi 304 stainless steel with blackened surface finish
- Made in the Czech Republic
- Package contains 1 selected HPA adapter and 2 O-rings
Innovative one-way design
Do you need to shoot but don't have a hose connected to your magazine? With the new EPeS SC connector it is no longer a problem! Depending on the size of your magazine and the type of your gun, you can fire up to five full-powered emergency shots. On top of that, thanks to the self-closing feature, reloading is now quieter and more effective. After disconnecting the hose, the pressure won't escape as it would do with normal HPA adapters.
And the best for last, the SC connector allows for a hybrid setup. With a power drill and an M6 thread cutter, you can cut a second threaded hole into your magazine and insert our HPA adapter into it. With this upgrade, you retain the ability to use conventional gas (with the original filling valve) or an HPA system (with our adapter) in a single magazine without needing to swap the filling valve for the HPA adapter (see attached photo).
Advantages of using HPA system in a GBB gun
The performance of an airsoft gun powered by conventional gas is very sensitive to the surrounding environment temperatures. Especially in sub-zero (sub 32 ºF) temperatures, it is practically impossible to use a GBB airsoft gun. The pressure of the propellant gas drops with the temperature and the gas condenses into a liquid state inside the magazine. When the gun is fired, the propellant liquid vaporizes back into its original gaseous state and further cools the gun.
Everything changes with the use of HPA. At similar low temperatures, compressed air stays in the gaseous form, therefore, practically no cooling of the gun occurs when firing. The compressed air pressure is also not so heavily affected by temperature. All you need to do is use the EPeS HPA adapter to connect your HPA system to your gun and happily fire back even when it is freezing cold.