HPA adapter for GBB Mk.II
A new type of the popular HPA adapter. Allows the connection of HPA systems to GBB guns. Available in various versions with threads that are compatible WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin, KWA/KSC, TM/TW or standard M6 thread. Compatible with US Foster Series 2 QD couplers, which is the most common global standard. Mk.II has several small improvements over Mk.I and, newly, it also has a blackened surface finish. Available with two-way or one-way (self-closing) valve.
- Allows the use of HPA systems to power GBB guns by replacing the filling valve on the magazine/gun
- Available in various versions compatible with threads on WE/KJW/VFC/GHK/ProWin (M5 thread), KWA/KSC, TM/TW or standard M6 thread
- Compatible with US Foster Series 2 QD couplers – global standard
- Compared with Mk.I, our Mk.II has several small geometry improvements for optimized fit into the Foster coupler connection and improved design of the threaded part of the adapter in versions for KWA/KSC and TM/TW
- Available also with one-way self-closing valve, which holds pressure inside the magazine even after the hose is disconnected
- Compared with Mk.I (where surface finish is just glossy steel), the Mk.II has a blackened surface finish, increasing its TactiCool rating
- Made from AlSi 304 stainless steel with blackened surface finish
- Made in the Czech Republic
- Package contains 1 selected HPA adapter and 2 O-rings
Advantages of using HPA system in a GBB gun
The performance of an airsoft gun powered by conventional gas is very sensitive to the surrounding environment temperatures. Especially in sub-zero (sub 32 ºF) temperatures, it is practically impossible to use a GBB airsoft gun. The pressure of the propellant gas drops with the temperature and the gas condenses into a liquid state inside the magazine. When the gun is fired, the propellant liquid vaporizes back into its original gaseous state and further cools the gun.
Everything changes with the use of HPA. At similar low temperatures, compressed air stays in the gaseous form, therefore, practically no cooling of the gun occurs when firing. The compressed air pressure is also not so heavily affected by temperature. All you need to do is use the EPeS HPA adapter to connect your HPA system to your gun and happily fire back even when it is freezing cold.